- Includes Variable Suction Adjustment Switch, S-Class Filtration System, Large Filter Dust Bag
- Airbelt Bumper to Protect Your Walls and Furniture, 25′ Power Cord and a 37′ Operating Radius,
- Rubber Coated Wheels Glides Easily and Gently Over All Floor Types, Four different height adjustment levels on the ET-1 Powerhead
- Never break a belt again with the automatic shutoff feature when the brushroll gets obstructed
- All SEBO models include a FREE seven-year warranty on the motor and five-years on non-wear parts and labor charges
rful and lightweight! These vacuums, made in Germany, are ultra-quiet, lightweight cleaners that offer innovative design, attractive contours, hospital-grade filtration, and an optimized internal airflow pathway that provides powerful suction performance. They feature a 37-foot cleaning radius, a large-capacity filter bag, three on-board attachments, rubber-coated casters to protect floor surfaces, and a durable telescopic tube with quick-release connections. They also have a full bag or clog indicator, control-switch cord rewinder, and SEBO’s Airbelt bumper that protects the vacuum, furniture, and walls from scuffs and scratches.
Dirty air, which flows through a vacuum, can only be filtered completely if it does not escape into the room through seams or seals in the machine. This is why all SEBO vacuums have tight seals throughout. Many vacuum companies with high-filtration claims are actually quoting specifications made by the manufacturer of the filter material, as measured in
Sebo Vacuum Belts